Book flights to Manchester with Loganair.
A fascinating city bursting with personality. Mancunian’s are extremely proud of their heritage, character and culture – and it shows. Your visit might take you to some of the most iconic football grounds in Premier League history, world-class shopping districts and eateries or to enjoy bands and DJs synonymous with all that is good about British music.
Our top 5 things to see and do during your visit –
- National Football Museum. With Manchester home to two premier league football teams, it’s only fitting their home to the world’s biggest and best football museum. With free entry, it’s fun for all the family whether they’re football fans or not!
- Manchester Cathedral. This beautiful medieval cathedral is a beautiful one to explore in the city, with guided tours available.
- Heaton Park. More than just a walk in the park, explore the historic area on the edge of Manchester with attractions for all ages. Tram Museum, bowling green, golf course, boating lake, horse riding and an animal centre can all be found there!
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre. The ultimate LEGO playground! With over 2 million LEGO bricks under their roof, a trip to the Discovery Centre offers a unique day out for all the family.
- John Rylands Library. With Victorian Gothic architecture so grand, you might think you’re in a cathedral or castle rather than a library! Explore their wold class collection – including of the oldest known piece of New Testament – the St John Fragment.